Saturday, September 30, 2017

Day #273

I’ve always considered learning something new as a great personal challenge, and for me it’s just as interesting every time. So today's choice for a positive choice is really easy: I’ve spent most of the day using a new video editor, getting used to new programs on my computer installed by my lovely boyfriend.
I feel like I’m getting more used to it, and I managed to edit and (right now) render the video without any kind of bigger issues. I’m very proud of myself, as I’m as talented in the field of technology as a blind squirrel, this is almost a small miracle for me. Also, finally finding the time to edit the vlog from last weekend makes me feel a little bit better about my time management skills, though it’s still about a week late.

No comments:

Post a Comment