Friday, September 22, 2017

Stressed and Blessed

   I'm feeling exhausted lately, and I don't know how to cope with that. I fear the stress is getting to me, and thought I try to stay positive I can't help but feel negatively towards a lot of the things happening right now. I think the worst thing is to not be able to find an apartment (so far, I've applied for 5 and not gotten one) that I both want and can afford, and it's starting to get to me.
  I'm thinking of going home for a weekend soon, so that I get to see my family and relax a bit in-between all the stuff going on here at home. I miss our pets too.
  However, no matter how stressed and tired I am, good things keep happening to me. I keep meeting my friends, I'm doing pretty well in school… In short, despite not feeling too well at the moment, I think my life is going pretty great.
  I keep complaining about stress, but honestly I don't think I'd rather want a calmer life. I think if I wasn't stressed and there weren't tons of things happening at the same time, I would be pretty bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment