Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Day #262

Today has not been an easy day for me, and the only positive thing I can really find, is me being able to push through (though I would never be able to do that alone, thank you so much darling).
The stress of absolutely everything seems to be getting to me, more now than ever before, and I’m struggling to remember everything that’s supposed to be done if it’s not written down in my calendar. Though I chose this for myself, all the stress is by my own doing, I can’t help but wonder what I was thinking (sometimes). I’ve started to keep up (at least a bit more) with the blog, publishing almost three posts a day on the regular for a couple of days now, and it’s feels amazing! This post marks today’s third, and afterwards, I’ll continue working on the posts for tomorrow.
I feel so wonderful, it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to feel stressed and still accomplish things, and I’m taking that as a sign of things getting better. I’ve never been good at handling stress, but maybe, just maybe, I’m getting a little bit more talented in that particular area. At least, I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment