Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day #268

Image result for scrubsYesterday was spent with tons of selfcare, just sitting around with my boyfriend. We watched a ton of Scrubs (one of Theo’s favorite shows, which he talked me into watching and I do not regret it), and by a ton I mean like 6 episodes, so really quite a lot. I realised I have fallen in love with J.D., Elliot and Carla, I think they’re adorable, and I feel like I can relate to J.D. a lot. I also find that this tv-show is one of the very few shows that actually make me laugh.
I feel like the stress is getting to me lately, and I really needed to just relax and do absolutely nothing for a while, just follow along in the made up stories and the familiar characters. I often forget my need to properly relax, which I can only really do when I'm watching a tv-show/movie or reading a good book, an activity where I can engage in something completely fictional and forget the problems of my own every day life and engage in someone elses completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment