Saturday, September 16, 2017

Day #259 Apartments

Today has been filled with a lot of concern, a lot of thoughts and quite a lot of stress (basically a regular day in the life of any student), even though I haven’t really done anything all day, except doing the dishes, taking a short stroll around on campus, and watching football with my boyfriend. Lately, I feel like my mind can’t really focus on anything, and I can’t help but wonder if it’s because I don’t like my apartment anymore. So today’s conscious, good choice was taking a step back, and figuring out what I actually want in my new home. Something with a lot of light, not too small for me to have guests over (like the apartment I’m currently living in), preferably one where I could have a pet, and not further away from school than I already am.
Knowing what I actually want in my next home makes me feel a bit more sure, a bit more secure in my searching, and knowing there’s really no hurry for me to find one (except me not liking where I am now) helps with the stress. This means I can actually pick what apartment I want, not just choose the first one that comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment