Sunday, May 14, 2017

An Apology

As you know if you follow my snapchat, yesterday I apologized for being so inactive, basically everywhere. I realize I've been gone for a long time, and I've been away without giving you guys a reason, which I know was a douche move on my part.
During the spring, I've gone through a lot of personal things that I for different reasons have not mentioned on social media (and this will continue), and I've had a lot of personal time to think about what I want right now, and what I want in the future. I've realized a lot of things about myself and my life that need to, and are going to change, and that's why I've been gone for so long. Not really knowing who I am and what I want has made blogging very hard for me, since most of my blog posts are more or less personal and I felt like my posts wouldn't be as real as they should be unless I was sure about myself first.
I'm done thinking. I know what I want, and I'm going to go after it. I'm going out into the world, and I'm getting what I want and what I need for my life to work and for me to be happy witht the things I do.
I know a lot of you who read regularly, follow me on snapchat and on my instagram, are surprised and disappointed that I've been gone for so long. But I promise that will change. I'm a happier, more secure person now, and I intend to keep it that way. I've worked a lot on myself and I know what I need to do to be happy and reach my goals.
From now on, I promise you I'll put in more work to make content for you. I promise to work daily and not just whenever I like to, I'm going to improve my skills in planning, and I'm going to create more for you to read and enjoy. I hope you'll appreciate the changes and the improvements (and I hope that you're already starting to notice them).
Thank you all for your continued support through all of this!
~
And for those of you curious about my mentioned social media;
Instagram: @myspotsfordreams
Snapchat: @myspotfordreams

No comments:

Post a Comment