Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Day #150

Bildresultat för tired meme   I'm very, very tired at the moment, it's almost 2. Today has been a very productive day, I managed to study for a full four hours before completely giving up, I've posted and prepared several blog posts and at the moment, all I want to do is sleep.
   I have spent the past hour talking to my boyfriend and playing pidro online with him (if you don't know what that is, you can try it out by clicking here). It's a lot of fun, and one of the few activities we can share despite currently being so far apart.
   I've always heard that if you're tired in the evening, that's a good thing, because that means that you've actually accomplished something during the day, and I'd like to think that I have. I look forward to signing off and hopefully sleeping throughout the night again.
   Goodnight from a very sleepy blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment