Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Why I'm On Sick Leave

Bildresultat för concussionAs everyone who reads this blog should know by now; I'm an enormous cluts. And I'm not using that term lightly. If there is something on the floor, I will trip over it. If there is nothing on the floor, I will trip over it. I will lie down in my bed and die from head trauma.
I'm currently on sick leave recommended by my doctor, which (to no-ones surprise) is because I fell. I was watching hockey at a friends house, and went to the bathroom, where I proceeded to fall and hit my head on their bathtub. Following that, I fainted, went to the hospital, got x-rayed and strapped to diffrent machines, after which I was told I had to spend the night at the hospital for safety reasons. Long story short: I fell and now I'm allowed to do absolutely nothing for three days straight.
Don't  worry though, I'm actually in pretty good shape. I'm perfectly capable of doing other things than just spending all of my time in bed. So no-one needs to panic about me, I'm doing fine.
I feel like I'm the only one to endure these types of things. Other people have a reason to be on sick leave; I just spent a few minutes in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment