Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Good Morning

Bildresultat för study   A small miracle has occurred in my life; I managed to sleep through the night, without a single moment of waking up inbetween. As some of you may know, this is highly unusual for me, and resulted in me waking up feeling energized, like my body knew that I needed some extra energy today. I also slept in just a tad, since I'm not on some kind of schedule, but at least today I woke up at 10, and didn't fall back asleep, which is great.
   The reason for my extra large energy consumption today are my studies. As some of you are aware, I still have exams to get through before I can start to really enjoy summer, and go visit my parents during the warmer months of the year. Both chemistry and biology are still in my way, but I'm confident that I'll make it through both subjects if I just manage to focus properly (something that's actually quite hard for me, believe it or not).
   I feel like a lot is happening all at once, my birthday on Sunday for example. These are not really things that stress me a lot separately, but when they're all together, I'm starting to feel a little bit of pressure. Still the kind of pressure that drives me forward and motivates me, but I'm actually kind of worried that it might turn out to be a tad much. I'm sure I can handle it though, no matter what kind of stress it turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment