Friday, May 26, 2017

Writer's Block

Bildresultat för writer's block(Warning, rant incoming)
   I'm having the worst writer's block in the history of writer's blocks. I keep writing and nothing turns out the way I want it to, and now I'm so frustrated I'm starting to give up hope completely. For some reason, this writer's block only applies to my blog. The creative work I'm doing is going just fine, and I don't get it! Writer's block is usually about creative writing, and I haven't had any problem with creativity, ever. But blogging on the other hand, is really hard today. I've been doing all the usual stuff, reading the news, reading other people's blogs, watching new youtube videos to gather inspiration... And nothing has worked so far! So yes, I have now come to a conclusion, and now I'm trying to get rid of my writer's block by writing about my writer's block. Yes, it sounds stupid, but if it works, it's not stupid.
   I was actually originally thinking about working ahead today, writing blog posts and come up with ideas for the future as well, since I'll have a lot of things to do during the following weeks and I didn't know whether I was going to have the time for blogging, but I still want you to have around the same amount of content even if I'm busy. Hopefully, I'll have the time to do this tomorrow, or tonight, or whenever my douchebag of an inspiration decides to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment