Thursday, May 25, 2017

Time Waster

Bildresultat för instagram   Today I realised that I'm not a very time efficient person. For the past two hours, I've been working on a personal project of mine, managing to add about 1000 words into the mix that was already messy, figuring out nothing more about the project than I had known since yesterday. Keep in mind, that this took me two hours (the same amount of time I put into my school work on a daily bases, after school ends). I spent most of those 2 hours texting, eating and tagging people in interesting things on Instagram. If there was a "Time Waster of the Year" award, I would be getting it. I know no other person that this effectively wastes both their own and other's time.
   Speaking of Instagram, that app is the death of all productivity. No matter if it's aesthetic posts about something colorful and happy, textposts from tumblr or memes, I find myself scrolling through this app of time-killing numbness throughout my day (not to mention that I keep posting several times a day on there myself). How people get anything done with all these distractions completely baffle me. How can you work for several hours on your project when you could be looking at adorable dogs instead? I just don't get it. I get distracted by everything the universe has to offer, and then there are some people who can just sit down and concentrate on what they're supposed to be doing.
   Life is very unfair today. I'm going to go look at more dogs and spend another two hours doing basically nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment