Tuesday, May 30, 2017

20 Things About Me

1. My birthday is 4th of June 1997, so I'm turning 20 this sunday (hence the 20 things, because symbolism)
2. I love animals, and my next pet is going to be a turtle, and I consider myself to be both a cat and a dog person
3. My favorite kind of icecream is coconut, but I love every taste of icecream I've tried so far
4. If I could go on a trip and go anywhere in the world, I would love to go to Brazil and take long walks in the rainforest, taking beautiful pictures and taking in the gorgeous nature
5. I'm more into sunsets than I am into sunrise, but I love the vibrant colors in both
6. Despite me always dressing in black, my favorite color isn't black. They are actually green and purple
7. I love horror movies, though I tend to get pretty scared when watching them
8. Of all the things I love the most in life, books, warm blankets and a nice cup of hot tea are both very high up on the list
9. I find philosophy to be an interesting subject and if I wasn't studying biology, I would probably be studying either that or history

10. I don't have a clear "best friend", like many women have, but I do have several close ones and I love them to the moon and back
11. I watch a lot of different tvshows, my favorites being American Horror Story and Supernatural
12. I consider myself to be an atheist and I don't believe in any kind of higher power, but I consider the human soul to be a very powerful thing
13. I find grey eyes to be the most beautiful, my own are blue
14. If I could marry any celebrity, I would marry Misha Collins, because I find all his charity work fascinating and he seems like a genuine, colorful person
15. I have very liberal views politically (yes, you are allowed to argue with me on this, I am well prepared)
16. My favorite kind of flower is dark red roses, so dark they almost become purple
17. I love living in the city, but I occasionally miss the countryside too
18. Autumn is my favorite season
19. If I could choose a historical figure to have dinner with, I would choose Leonardo da Vinci, because I would love to pick his brain a little
20. In 10 years, I hope that I'll have published at least one book published, and I'd love to have several pets and a partner who loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment