Saturday, May 13, 2017

Day #133

The day is far from over and I've already chosen my favorite, good thing about today. During the morning, around 10-ish, I went into the city with my sister. We only had about two hours to spend before she had to be at her recital, and with such a small amount of time we had to choose wisely to do all the things we wanted. We went to out to eat, did some window shopping and sang along to songs in the car. It made me realise that I miss her a lot, and that I'm so busy with my own life that I don't appreciate her enough. I hear from her every day, that's something not everyone gets to say about their sister, and I know she cares a great deal about me.
I also got to see how much things around here are actually changing while I'm gone, since change is constant (almost) no matter where you are. I wish I was here more often so every change didn't seem like such a surprise. Hopefully I'll have more time to spend here during the next year.
To my sister; Thanks for giving me a funfilled couple of hours, and I hope we'll get to do it again while I'm staying with mom and dad during the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment