Saturday, May 20, 2017

Just Be Yourself

Bildresultat för quotesI have never understood why people act like they're something they're not. If someone I knew turned out to be fake as a person, I wouldn't be mad, just confused. I have never understood why people feel like they need to look or act a certain way. Why would you want to have friends, or partners, who don't like you and hang out with you for the real you?
I'm not saying you should always say everything that comes to you, or never take other's feelings into consideration. I'm saying you should be the best version of yourself and show all the positive and lovely things about you.
Some people are scared that people will find them annoying if they show them their true selves, or that no one will like or love them. But there are friends out in the world for everyone, no matter what you're like. Be yourself and trust yourself, and good things will come to you. I know they come to me every day, in the shape of living my dream and being loved and cared for by everyone close to me. Being flawed doesn't make you worth any less, it just makes you human, and if the people around you are worth your time and energy, they will love those flaws as much as they love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment