Monday, May 29, 2017

Day #148

Bildresultat för long distance relationship quotes
   Today has been a really stressful day for me, with problems to ranging from technical difficulties and the emotional stress of my boyfriend leaving to go back home. There is now about 400 kilometres separating us, so thinking of something positive today has been really hard.
   However, I managed to think of the conversation that we had via Skype. It was great getting to talk to him and see him via webcam, but it also reminded me of how far away he is. It's about the only thing that's positive, though it gave me some very mixed feelings, and I decided to make it the positive choice of today because of that. It's very strange to know that I can't just go over to his apartment and see him whenever I feel like it.
   Yet I hope that we'll both learn something from spending time apart, and I like the comfort of knowing that no matter where he is or what he's doing, I can always reach him, if I feel the need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment