Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Day #143

Today  has been a really positive day, though it started off quite rough with me rolling out of bed feeling bad about myself, my stress levels and basically every other thing in my life. On mornings like this one, I feel particularly lucky about having such amazing support from my friends and other people in my life, since my boyfriend is the main reason I eventually cheered up.
The positive choice for today is making pizza, something I have really missed doing. I love home made pizza, since I feel store bought ones often become dry and cracker-like in the oven. As toppings bacon, salami, ham and a lot of cheese were chosen, and though my cholesterol is now screaming at me wondering why I thought this was a good idea, I regret nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment