Sunday, May 21, 2017

Day #141

   Today's been lovely so far. I've slept in (I figured that was okay since it was sunday), and I got to spend time outside in lovely weather. Me and my boyfriend went out for a small picnic in the park, deciding to take advantage of the great weather. We just had some simple rolls to eat, but spending time in the sun and warmth was wellneeded for the both of us. Stress is really knocking on my door at the moment, and time outside is just what I need to make everything work. I'm like a flower; sunlight gives me energy. I just love it, and I honestly think the only reason I'm keeping it together as well as I have so far, is because I spend so much time outside and know the importance of relaxation.
   I'm starting to feel like summer is coming along nicely, even though it had quite a slow start. Having a bit over 20 degrees today, the warmth is more than welcome. Too bad I've still got several tests before I get to take off for summer, so spending too much time in the sun won't be possible (which might actually be a good thing, since I managed to get sunburnt on my shoulder today (not too bad though, it's just a bit annoying, and itchy) by some kind of miracle of doom). Hopefully it'll go away soon though, and let's hope it doesn't happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment