Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Content & Pressure

Bildresultat för write book   I've been thinking about posting more lately, but everything I post seems unoriginal and mundane to me, making the content I create nothing short of boring for me. It's not that I'm tired of blogging, at least I don't think that's where the issue really is, but I'm certainly running low on ideas, and as my audience I think that you deserve only the best kind of content I can bring myself to produce, making this very hard and unnerving for me as the pressure builds.
   It's not that I think you just cling to my word, and I know that most of you "only" check in on the blog a couple of times a week, so if I'm not posting daily/several times a day, it doesn't bother you as much. It does however bother me, since I feel like I'm not doing the best I'm capable of. I've got so much on my mind lately that it's hard to focus on any one thing at all, no matter how much I love doing it.
Bildresultat för blog   I also want you to know that no matter the stress level, or how busy I am, I will always have time to work on my writing, especially here. I've come to know a sense of acceptance and appreciation for the things I post, and I need you to understand that no matter how much I think I currently suck at this, your feedback is always valuable to me, for what's a blog if it doesn't have an audience?
   I miss the time when I could just sit down at my desk, a cup of tea in my hand, and watch my ideas just flow from my fingers into a text, no matter what kind. But now it somehow takes so much more time to actually come up with something that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment