Sunday, May 28, 2017

Departure

   Today's the day my boyfriend leaves to go back home. I'm going to stay in Åbo for another few weeks due to still having exams, and having to be without him feels very weird. The past weeks I've spent so much time with him that I'm actually concerned about what to do with all my free time once he leaves (I'm joking, I'm going to be too busy studying to have free time). And though I know people have spent much more time apart, I still feel like this is going to be very hard for me. I'm a very affectionate person, i for example miss my friends back home on a daily basis, even though I moved away almost a year ago.
   There are also some good things about being apart, of course. We'll probably appreciate the time we have together later this summer a lot more because of it, and we'll both have time to concentrate on other things rather than just hanging out with eachother.
   Still, a part of me wishes he didn't have to leave, since I know I'm going to miss his company.

No comments:

Post a Comment