Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day #197

New office supplies are one of my most favorite things in the world. I love the smell of new notebooks, the touch of a new pencil and starting to write on the first page in an empty book. There’s just something about it that I love, so much. I also love buying them because they give me a false sense of productivity, and since I love planning out my days, I love buying a new calendar.
Today’s positive choice is probably quite obvious. I bought new stuff, things that I need for my notes and for school (which will be starting up again in about a month). I’m really looking forward to it too, because one of my best friends is moving to Åbo to study and I look forward to spending time with her so, so much.
I’m also really happy about the calendar, which brings me so much joy and makes my life so much easier when I get to plan out my days and allows me to take down notes on everything that needs notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment