Saturday, July 15, 2017

Alone Time

   I've gone away for the weekend with my boyfriend for the first time. His family owns a small house in a little community, and we went up here to get some alone time, just the two of us. It's been a long time since we've had more than a few hours alone to ourselves, and so far, I'm enjoying myself, currently sunbathing on the sundeck.
  We started our morning by going for a walk, something well needed for the both of us to relax after a harsh week of work. I'm planning to go swimming later, and with any luck, I’ll be able to convince him to come with me. He’s not too fond of swimming, but I’d appreciate the company.
  The weather is great, clear skies and a little bit of wind (so the warmth isn't too much). I'm currently getting spoiled by Theo, as he is cooking for me.
  I’ll try keeping you guys as updated as possible, but the internet connection sucks out here, making it harder to be active on social media. However, I’ll keep you guys posted, and I’ll get home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment