Monday, July 3, 2017

Klacken

As most youth around here, I went to Klacken this year. I had heard really great things about the event, being held last Saturday, and knowing music of the artists who were going to be there, I was really excited about going. But I was actually quite disappointed. I was looking forward to bumping into old friends and acquaintances, talking and remembering stuff about our past.
But I didn’t really find anyone to talk to, despite me getting lost from the group I arrived with two times. Someone threw up about two inches from my feet, told me I had really cool hair, and then waddled away.

The music was great, but you try standing in the middle of a large group of very drunk people jumping up and down, wearing sandals. Shortly, it was okay. And I’ll probably go some other time tool, as it did manage to give some new perspective on people I thought I knew pretty well.
Honestly though, the only thing that made the night fall short of being a total catastrophe was the company. So if you were one of the people who actually made me feel like I was having fun, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment