Sunday, July 9, 2017

The Time I Met KAJ

I think this Friday was one of the most interesting days this summer. it started when we went to Norrvalla, which was fun (despite there being almost no people my age there). The best parts were the sunshine, and of course getting to meet the amazing members of KAJ, who has made me laugh since they started out, and the fact that they’re local makes it even more fun. I had heard only positive things about them, and I was not disappointed, at all. I got to meet them, shake hands with them and acutally talk to them (which I still can't completely grasp) thanks to Projekt Liv. They were all amazing, and seemed like some of the kindest people I have ever met. Enjoy this pictures of me and my siblings with the group (look how cute they are! And also, please appreciate the adorableness of my outfit).
After leaving Vörå, I got dropped off in Mysinge and then picked up by my boyfriend, who took me out for pizza. The mentioned pizza was amazing, and the movie afterwards (the new Spiderman movie) was great. It’s been so long since we were on an actual date, both of us being quite busy this summer, and it was so nice to actually do something together as a couple. I love spending time with him no matter the scenario tho, which made the evening even better.
(The review of the movie will also be posted later, since it was already requested and I’m a people pleaser.)
So yeah, Friday was pretty amazing, being able to spend time with people who I care about always makes really happy, and so energized for absolutely everything in life. Positive people are going to make your life positive too!

No comments:

Post a Comment