Sunday, July 9, 2017

Day #189

Saturday turned out interesting. We (me and my boyfriend) planned out this really relaxed day, trying to play some frisbeegolf, enjoying the sun. But our day didn’t turn out like that (not that I’m complaining). Getting the suggestion from two of his friends to go out for a couple of beers, we gladly tagged along into town. These beers turned out to turn into quite the day, beginning with picking up some small snacks from a local grocery store and ending with us playing almost two hours of volleyball on the beach in a much larger group, totaling to about 10 people.
When the playing became too intense, I realised this was the only situation where I’d want to be a man, so that I could be able to play without having my shirt on, without being arrested for it. The weather was amazing, sunny and bright, and our spirits were high when we played until we were forced to give in to exhaustion and the soon late hours of the day.

We also went swimming, or at least about half of us went.The water was warm, but the mosquitoes nearly drove all of us mad, and so the swimming was cut quite short. I’ve missed going swimming, and I hope to be able to go to the beach soon again, despite burning my neck from all the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment