Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day #200

Lately, I’ve been missing out on spending time with my siblings, both of them. Since we’re all three quite busy, me spending most of the year outside the house nowadays, since I live about 450 kilometres away and my siblings having several hobbies each, we don’t really spend much time together.
Yesterday however, we actually did spend some time together. Me and my sister decided to go clothes shopping, and my brother tagged along just for the company. Playing nostalgic music in the car on our way into town, talking while we shopped and eating some fast food before going back home. Pictures of what I bought will be posted when I manage to put an outfit together!
I think I should spend more time with my siblings in general, though it’s hard for all of us to actually make time. And I do have fun being with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment