Sunday, July 9, 2017

Day #188

Despite all the positive things that happened friday, the thing I’m going to choose for the positive choices, is taking a step back and relaxing with one of the most important people in my life; my boyfriend. Having dinner at mr Bank in town, we got to talk one on one in a relaxing, cozy setting and actually talk to one another. The food was great, but I enjoyed the company he provided more.
As he works 8 hours per day and both of us have a lot to do each day, we don’t get to spend as much time together as we used to do, which brings both positive and negative things with it. I miss having him around, though I do enjoy the time I actually get to spend with him a lot more.
But no matter who it is, or how much time you get to spend with them, you should always make the most of it, which I think I succeeded in doing today. Although I do look forward to spending more time with him once we get back to Åbo and school starts up again.Bildresultat för mr bank jakobstad

No comments:

Post a Comment