Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day #198

So this tuesday was the day marking mine and Theo’s first two months together. I tried forever to write something down that wasn’t too personal, but still open my heart a little bit to everyone who read it. Turns out it’s very hard to find something that’s perfectly in between those.
I think the past two months have been some of the greatest this far in my life, relationship wise. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this cared for, this appreciated or supported by someone I’ve dated (or someone in my life in general). And I honestly don’t know that I have ever fallen this hard for anyone before.
The way he allows me to view the world, and myself, in a new light is nothing short of astonishing to me. He teaches me about stuff I never really thought about, and I’ve tried new things because of him. It is amazing how people can turn your life in a whole new direction just by existing. Spending two months with him has made me wonder about what’s next, looking forward to everything in my future more.
With him by my side I feel more confident, more supported and cared for than ever before. I honestly don’t know where I would be without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment