Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day #187

Bildresultat för quotes about negative friends The thing about passion is that not everyone in your life will support you, no matter how hard you try you can’t please everyone. And of course, you’re going to get hurt about what they say about you, no matter what negative energy they bring into your life you’re going to get past it, because if you’re actually passionate about something, you’re going to have to give things up and let go of negative people, because nothing can really hold you back.
I’ve been plagued by negative people, spreading negative energy in my life for quite some time now, and it’s getting more and more easy to get rid of them. I’ve realised that I’m too good to surround myself with people who make me feel worse about myself than I deserve to, and I have no clue why I keep attracting people like these. It’s like I’m just some kind of bad-people-magnet.
But if you think you’re being plagued by the presence of negative people in your life, I strongly give you the advice I used in my life: leave, leave now. But yes, there are people who might not support your choices that you can’t leave just because of that; your kids, your husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, sibling, parent or relative. Then it’s more difficult, but you still need to deal with it, and the best thing you can do is ignore the negative things they send into your life.

Surround yourself with positive people, and your life will have positive outcome, it’s just that easy. You shouldn’t listen to negative influences, focus on the positive ones instead, because otherwise the small, non positive things will start to break you down, slowly but surely, and you’ll start to doubt yourself.
And the one thing you should never do, is start to doubt yourself just because of someone else’s insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment