Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Day #184

I always claim that numbers don’t matter to me when people ask about how many visitors my blog gets or how many people watch my stories on snapchat. And it’s very true, the most important thing to me is making contact with people, being a positive influence and spreading positive energy around me (and I think that I do that quite well actually). So no, I can’t claim that I care too much about the numbers.
However, today there was something very special about the amount of visitors on my blog. The past record for the daily amount of visitors had been kept intact for almost half a year, but when I logged into my account I quickly found that we had actually managed to break the first record, by almost 200 people!
I feel so happy about this, and I’m so grateful for all of your support, making all this possible for me. I’m incredibly lucky to have such a supporting audience, no matter how many of you there are. Thank you all so much for supporting me, in whatever way you choose to!

Also, if you have two seconds to spare today; please answer the question in the upper left corner, since I’m genuinely curious!

2 comments:

  1. Gratulerar! Alltid kul när man ser att folk läser! Gillar att du alltid har färskt material att läsa här. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Och ja, försöker väl så gott det går med att skriva nytt ^^

      Delete