Sunday, July 2, 2017

Day #182

Yesterday I tried something that I've never really done before, and as most of you know, I considerer new experiences to be one of the largest and best parts of life. In the company of my (a lot) more experienced boyfriend, I went paddling. I was scared at first, as we first set off into the water we rocked a bit from side to side and I was a bit scared of tipping over, however as soon as we actually got going, I realized it wasn't too bad and a few minutes later, I was actually enjoying myself. I learned that it was easy to paddle, and I even felt quite comfortable doing so. The weather was perfect for a small adventure and I managed to enjoy myself quite a lot, already deciding to go out to paddle again.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I actually prefer to wear life wests, but we're both very good swimmers and it was boiling hot so we figured it'd be okay to skip them once.

      Delete