Sunday, October 1, 2017

New Beginnings

It’s the first of October, which means three things. First, the basic thing following every first day of every month: a chance to start fresh and make an extra effort, a bit of a new beginning and a second chance to do things the right way, second; everyone will soon start going crazy about halloween, and third; I can finally start wearing thick, fall inspired clothing without people looking at me like I’m weird. In other words: yay!
Personally, there is only one thing that I hope October will bring me: productivity. I want/need to be productive, alert and make a serious effort this month and there are a lot of exciting stuff happening this month that will take both energy and focus. I have a concert to go to next weekend (something I’m really looking forward to), I’m going home the weekend after that, I have a ton of ideas for blog posts/youtube videos, and in the last days of October, I have an exhibition to attend with my friends in Helsingfors.
I’m really, really looking forward to an exciting October, filled with activities and new experiences. I feel like this is going to be an interesting month, I have high hopes for the following 31 days, and I'm so glad that all of you will be here to share the new things and activities in my life with me!
  Also, enjoy this horrible picture of the first fall outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Nice and true words. I'm actually Pat of the people who go crazy this month just because of the (sweater) weather and all the drama concerning the holiday. (Also my b-day is this month but it's more about the start of the TRUE fall-dayz):3

    ReplyDelete