Friday, October 20, 2017

Day #292

    Yesterday was the first whole day my sister spent with me, and without giving you too many details about it (since there will be a vlog posted on Monday about the events of the week), we went shopping, took a few pictures (she's the one responsible for this cute picture of me standing around in the autumn leaves), went out to eat to one of my favorite places and visited my boyfriend and his roommate. Me, him and his roommate taught my sister how to play pidro (a wellknown card game where we come from) and we watched the latest episode of TBBT (a show which me, Theo and Sofia at least somewhat follow).
   I think it's safe to say that her first day here was a success, and she told me she liked it very much. I'm glad she's getting along so well with Theo, and with the friends of mine she's had the time to meet so far. I think I'd have a much harder time liking someone if Sofia didn't also like them, since both my sister and my friends are really important to me it'd be a tough spot to get out of. I'm lucky I don't have that issue.
I can only hope that the rest of the days she spends here and all things we want to do work out just as well as yesterday did. We still have a lot of fun stuff to do while she's here (for example, today my sister will be cutting Theo's hair and me and her are going shopping to a different mall). I really love having her around for a couple of days, getting to spend time with her in another way than usually when we see eachother (when I come home for a weekend and have to run around like crazy to meet all the people who are important to me) and actually spend some quality time together. I hope, and think, she feels the same way about being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment