Sunday, October 15, 2017

Day #286

   So yesterday, I met up with a few of my friends; Alma, Edith, Natte and Jennica (who has her own blog, go look at this! She doesn't update as much as I do, but everything she posts is worth reading!). I can also tell you directly that this isn't going to be in the vlog, because I wasn't sure if my friends would be comfortable with that, and I'm not about to show people things that not everyone involved is comfortable with. I'm not about that.
   However, I loved meeting them. I only spent a couple of hours with them, but I'm still grateful. I'm so far away from them, I don't get to talk to them every day or hug them, or see them or hear them laugh, and I miss them so, so much. I love them so much and I have missed them ever since I left. Even though I hear from most of them every day, it's just not the same thing as sitting in a room together. I miss hanging out with them so, so much. And if any of you guys are reading this; I miss you all so so much, and I'm already looking forward to seeing you over Christmas when I get back!
   Also, enjoy this picture of french fries and kebab. We went to Marina's in Terjärv, and they have amazing pizza, and good kebab. I didn't feel like eating an entire meal (I had also promised my mom I'd eat when I came home) so Edith and I decided to share an order of this, so the picture is of half a meal! Needless to say portion size wasn't an issue.
   Now it's time for me to take an intense walk, do my makeup and then do some vlogging! (Also, sidenote: today I realised I already have 18 minutes of material for the vlog, so be prepared for a hella long video. It's going to be uploaded tomorrow, I hope you're looking forward to it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment