Tuesday, June 20, 2017

300

Yesterday’s post, MIA, marked the 300th post on my blog. Another milestone has been reached, after a year of continuous blogging. It’s weird to think how quickly large numbers are reachable, if you’re dedicated enough.
I honestly didn’t ever imagine that I’d reach 300 posts, and now that I have, I can not imagine stopping here. 300 is a large number, but I know in my heart that I won’t stop blogging anytime soon and that the amount of posts will continue growing for many years ahead. What started out as a hobby has very quickly turned into something bigger, something that’s become part of my daily routine, and now I can’t imagine being without it.
So, what’s next? I ask myself. Well, post number 400, is the logical answer, of course it’s getting closer and closer to that point. But instead of creating more and more content, I’d also like to keep evolving. I’d love to improve my content, and make more of it each day. I’d love to be able to post several times a day, every day, varying the labels on the posts more and more. I want this to be a place where everyone can find something that they enjoy reading, or watching.
I’d also love to become even bigger on an international scale. I know that more than half of you are from other countries, and I love that the amount of “non-Finnish” readers keep growing. To me, it’s amazing, that people across the globe read my blog on a regular basis, from everywhere between Brazil and the US to South Korea and Bangladesh. Though I have no idea how you found me, I love that you did.

Thank you all so much for your support, and I hope that you’ll stick around, reading the following 300 posts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment