Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Hair Journey!

   Every now and then, I like to go through old pictures, maybe find something that inspires me, or just reminds me of something I did that I found interesting or just a fun little memory. I was going through some old pictures, and I realised that I have gone through a lot of haircolors in just the past year, everything from blonde to blue to black. I even had my natural haircolor for a short while before the blonde.
   I'm thinking of cutting together some pictures from the past year in a small project, but I haven't decided on it yet.
   However, it also made me realize that I really miss my blue hair. I looked really good with blue hair and I'm starting to reconsider growing out my hair and keeping it black, because now I kind of want to make it blue again, or maybe green...
   Anyway, here are the pictures of my hair journey from the past year!



No comments:

Post a Comment