Monday, June 19, 2017

Day #169

Yesterday was quite fun, filled with many positive things, but the one I picked for today’s post, is going out to eat with my boyfriend. Having spent our first month together as an official couple, we thought we’d celebrate. Remembering him having spoken about Friends & Brgrs, a place I hadn’t tried yet, I picked that one, and we were off to dinner.
Being a casual, fresh hamburger restaurant, I was still surprised about the interior. Minimalistic, yet oddly pretty, the place gave off a very relaxed vibe, and I very much enjoyed my meal. The fresh ingredients were noticeable, and I actually felt full after a meal, something that rarely happens at other burger places. Not to mention, it was incredibly tasty.

I always enjoy trying new things, especially food. And of course, the company made it even more of a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment