Saturday, June 3, 2017

Pride

Bildresultat för pride month   If you didn't know, June is pride month for everyone in the LGBTQ+ community. This makes me even more happy to be born in June, and I'm following events and news on pride week on social media, loving all the positive things happening around the world.
   I'm a huge supporter of LGBTQ+ rights, and I honestly think everyone should be. I don't believe love or attraction is a choice, but judging others is. I believe that if you judge others based on their relationships with their boyfriend /girlfriend /partner, you should think twice about why. I don't think that people loving eachother is any of your business to be honest, and I think you should worry about your own life instead.
   I think everyone deserves to be happy, no matter what gender they are or sexuality they have. I think you should have the right to marry, date and spend time with whoever you want to, and I honestly consider people who think "homosexuality is a choice" are stupid.
Bildresultat för lgbtq+   If it was a choice to be anything else than heterosexual, who would choose it? Being scared of coming out, being threatened because of who you love, getting beaten in school, bullying, being disrespected and being confronted with negative stereotypes. Trust me, no one would choose to be gay, if it were a choice.
   I don't think that anyone with the least amount of intelligence could think that being gay, trans, bisexual or anything other than heterosexual means you're something less than others.
   LGBTQ+ rights are human rights, and nothing will ever change my mind about this. They have rights, they have voices and those voices won't be silenced until they are treated equally!

No comments:

Post a Comment