Thursday, June 8, 2017

Day #158

Great weather is one of my favorite things in the world. I love sunshine, with just a little smidge of wind. Today, besides studying for my exams, I decided to take a walk in the lovely surroundings of my home, walking along the river and eating some icecream in the park. I love the sense of sun on my skin, and the fact that summer is finally coming makes me more happy than anything at the moment. I look forward to going home so much, and I can’t wait to spend time with my friends and family again, it’s going to be so much fun!

Hopefully time will pass soon, I’m getting tired of my apartment and studying, I want something new in my life. My days have really lacked variety rarely, and I’m so looking forward to having some agan.

No comments:

Post a Comment