Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Good Thing About Change


   Change is something people are often afraid of or worried about, since we get comfortable with things we're used to, and we realize change will bring us something new. However, change is often positive since it brings the possibility of improvement. So, I came to the conclusion that I had to take the plunge on this one.
   I have thought about this a lot, and I've decided to make a change in my blog's appearance, since I thought the last one was a little bit too gloomy, and was concerned about having a dark background and white text, since the things I write are usually quite long and could be annoying to read. I decided on trying out the blue/grey background you see here. If you like it, please leave it in the comments below, because your opinions matter!

2 comments:

  1. Jag tycker det ser riktigt bra ut! Alltid intressant med ny design. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice. Better than before. I often found it difficult to read the small, text on a black background. (From an old lady...)

    ReplyDelete