Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Day #157

I have always been curious about other cultures, and I take every opportunity I can get to find out new things about the world around me. So when finding out I’d get to try borsjtj soup, I was absolutely thrilled! Made mostly from beetroot, this soup is such a classic, and getting to enjoy it homemade, with good company, was even better.

I was quite surprised by the taste, since I’m honestly not a fan of beetroot. But borsjtj is actually really tasty, and I highly recommend it! Especially for students, since the ingredients are really cheap, meaning it’s quite affordable for people in college or university.
I also want to take the opportunity to thank the person introducing me to this, one of my closest friends in the city. Thank you, I really owe you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment