Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Day #155

   Introducing someone to something new is always great, especially if you yourself like it. I got the opportunity to take my boyfriend out for sushi (something most of you know I'm very passionate about) for the first time today.
   Not having tried it before, he was fairly sceptical towards the whole "raw fish"-concept, just like most people who eat it for the first time, but it turns out he actually liked it. Not a new favorite, but he admitted that it wasn't all awful. Watching him use chopsticks for the first time was (as always) an experience all on it's own, but I have to say that he turned out to be quite the natural talent.
   I love introducing people to new things, because that means that you get to teach them something, either about the thing or themselves. You'll always be remembered as the person who was able to show them something new, and I think that's one of the best things to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment