Thursday, June 1, 2017

Day #151

   Yesterday was a quite hard and stressful one, but despite all of that I managed to find a couple of things that made me happy. My boyfriend who plays soccer, scored a goal and his team won, which made me proud and happy for him (I don't personally care about soccer at all, but I loved seeing him so elated).
   I took a small walk to the cathedral and back (the picture of the floral arrangements was taken there), and I watched Hulk, which I think we can all consider a nostalgic Marvel piece. I spent most of my day studying though, and I managed to actually get quite a bit done. Still a long way to go.
   I even got a phone call from my dad, I always get really happy when friends or family call me, even if they just want to chat for a few minutes. Talking to people I care about really lifts my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment