Thursday, June 1, 2017

Find Your Place

Bildresultat för goal
   I often feel like people are just wandering around, not knowing where they are going or what they want to do. I understand that all too well, sometimes it's hard to find a place where you feel like you belong or even something that makes you feel safe and appreciated. I wish that they somehow find what they're looking for in life, whether it's a place, an occupation or a person, I really hope they find it, because I know what it's like to travel through life without having a single idea of where you're going.
   I'm starting to feel like I've found the things that are most important in my life, my place, my people and my passion. I have found people who love me and I love them back, I'm studying something that I love and I'm passionate about, I've done amazing progress in my writing and in my blogging, even finding a small audience who read my blog regularly.
Bildresultat för ideas   The funniest thing is, everything in my life started out as these small ideas. I got the idea of studying biology after I realised I wanted to help people and animals live better lives. I surrounded myself with people that I liked, who turned out to like me back, and those blossomed into strong, caring relationships. I got the idea to write a novel, and found myself falling so deeply in love with writing that I haven't stopped writing since and I'm now determined to become an author. I find myself exploring my creativity every day, more and more.
   So even if it's just an idea, try it. You never know where they might take you, what a small, simple idea can lead to and what you might achieve when exploring them. You might find a hobby, a friend, fall in love or even locate your life's purpose. We only start out as an idea, and we end up creating and inspiring several more. Just make sure that the ideas you inspire and create turn out to be positive ones.
(Photo credit 1; UC Berkely HR, photo credit 2: Under30CEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment