Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Small Shopping Spree

As most of you know by now, I’m a bit (completely) shopaholic, especially during sales. I buy everything, for everyone, and I spoil myself beyond any normal reasoning of mine. I already have a huge closet, both at my parent’s house and in my apartment. So of course, as summer sales sprung to a beginning, I decided to hit the town in the loving company of my sister.
I immediately chose the pink sweater, made from what must be the softest material on Earth. I don't think I've ever worn something as cozy as this in my entire life, it seriously feels like wearing a huge, pink cloud of some kind.
The other things, however, took some time to choose, since they were a bit more out of my comfort zone.
The pink top, after much encouragement from my sister, became a yes. I thought it would be a bit revealing, but it’s summertime and she convinced me to buy it (but I highly suspect it’ll end up in her closet more than once, as many of my garments do). The choker, there was no question. It was mine the moment I saw it, as I sort of collect them, and same goes for the sunglasses.
The grey shirt however, was a bit of a thinker. Even though I thought I looked great in it, I couldn’t make up my mind about it, since it wasn’t really my style to begin with. I ended up buying it either way, deciding to broaden my horizons.

Getting to spend time with my sister was the best part of the day however, since she’s such a great person to be around, and I rarely see her at all anymore. She’s always working on her play, as she as an aspiring actress should be, making her spend most of her time away from home, or running lines. We had a great time today however, and for that I’m really grateful. I've missed hanging out with her in the past year, being apart from a sibling is surprisingly hard, since they annoy the crap out of you every single time you decide to spend more than a couple of hours together.
 I apologize for the lighting in and the quality of my pictures today, and for the fact that they're actually selfies. I'm not too fond of posting selfies here, it seems like more of a snapchat/instagram thing, but I really didn't feel like bothering someone to come take pictures of me, since they're all busy with their own things.
   Also, another quick side note: thank you for all the wonderful support about the hair! I never imagined that the post would be read by so many different people (in only a day, it's become the second most read post on my entire blog!) and that I would be getting this kind of feedback from complete strangers, over a ton of different social media platforms.
   In the last few days I've gotten more compliments about my apperance than I've ever gottten (I think) and people have gone so far as to call me brave for cutting my hair this short, saying they themselves would never have that kind of courage. I'm humbled, and a bit overwhelmed, your support is really great! Thank you! 💚


Also, before you leave. Please take a few seconds out of your day to fill out the survey in the upper left corner on the left side of the screen, I'm really curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment