Friday, June 2, 2017

Day #152

   Today's positive thing is a very easy choice. My boyfriend is on his way back to town to celebrate his brother's graduation, meaning I get to see my Theo for the first time in almost a week. It's been quite some time since I've been this happy about anything, and I'm so excited that I get to see him again.
   Spending time without him has proven harder than I thought, and I've missed his company a lot, though it has allowed me to be a bit more productive and spend more time doing work for both school and the blog in general.
   I think the thing that I'm looking forward to the most at this point is just getting to be in the same room as him, being able to look him in the eyes and hugging him. Being without someone you care so greatly for is always a struggle, it's always hard and it always takes a lot of energy.

1 comment: