Friday, October 20, 2017

The Big Bang Theory

Related image   If any of you by some miracle have missed this show, The Big Bang Theory (or TBBT for short), by some strange natural force, here's what it's about: the friend group of Amy, Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Raj, Howard and Bernadette (in the order of right to left on the picture), all but Penny (who dreams about becoming an actress) scientists of some sort and their lives together. The show is entertaining and loveable (although the laugh track is certainly used way too much in most episodes).
   The show deals with common themes such as growing up, becoming adults, and starting their own families, as well as stranger themes such as astronauts, the end of new discoveries in physics and Leonards never changing issues with his mother.
   The show has been of interest for several years in my family, as we watch it together almost every evening when it's on, and I think it will be for a long time. I personally like the show, although it's not a personal favorite, because I find it entertaining and the characters, of which Leonard and Sheldon are my personal favorites, speak to me on a personal level.
   The show has also brought us some brilliant quotes, such as "I am immune to your sarcasm" and "I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested", both of which I myself use quite often around my friends as kind of an inside joke.
   If you haven't yet watched this show, I really recommend that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment