Sunday, October 29, 2017

Day #301

   Lately I've come to realize that I'm in fact quite priviledged. I live in a country where I can acheive anything I want, I have a family who loves me, and a lot of friends who love me as well. I study at the university I dreamed of when I was a child, and I study something I'm passionate about an interested in. I have a partner who cares for me like no one has ever done before. I'm overall a very lucky person to have all the things and all the people I have in my life.
   But the thing that made me realize it recently, is my trip yesterday.


   I was easily able to improvise a trip for an entire day, without having any trouble with the financial stuff or the planning, everything went as smoothly as it possibly could have. I realized if I want to see my friends, if I miss them, I can just jump onto a train or a bus, and see them the same day. It's something that will probably stay with me for a very long time, because it shows me that I have a lot of opportunities to take, that I can take, and that in the future, I will take.
   I may not say it too often, or even barely at all, but I'm very grateful for all the things I have. I'm grateful for my friends and family, and for my boyfriend. And even though I don't like my apartment at the moment, I'm grateful that I have somewhere to keep my things and somewhere to sleep.
    I'm also grateful for the fact that I had the opportunity to buy 9 (9!!!) books yesterday at the book fair. I have so much new stuff to read now, I'm looking forward to reading all of them (although I've already read one, a Stephen King novel, but I felt like I could expand my collection with some more King books). If you're curious about the titles and the authors of the books I bought, you can go to Brijanta Böcker where the titles will be revealed later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment