Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Brainstorming

   So today's also filled with tons of stuff to do. I've already checked out new apartments listed as vacant this morning. I'll be having lunch with my boyfriend in a few minutes (he's currently in the kitchen, putting pizza in the oven), after which I intend on finishing this blog post, and possibly starting the next one, depending on how much time I have between this and going to my next planned task today.
   At 2, I have another apartment showing (I didn't get the apartment I checked out yesterday), after which I'm going to go home, do some laundry and clean the apartment (my sister is going to visit me next week, I'm sooo looking forward to that!). Laundry is well overdue, and I'm soon running out of clean, whole socks (which isn't too impressive since all my socks are falling apart for some reason).
   When the apartment is clean enough, I still have a ton of things to do. I'm going to take notes for two lectures, write another blog post and brainstorm some video ideas (I'm thinking of making another Q&A, so stay tuned for that). I'm also going to brainstorm some ideas for blog posts (which I didn't actually find the time for yesterday, though I planned to do it then). Also, side note: if you have suggestions for videos/blogposts, anything you'd like for me to talk and share my opinions about.
   I've also got some exercise planned for today, since the weather is actually almost nice (side note: I walked 11 kilometers yesterday, holy hell. I don't think I've walked that much in a day since I came back). There's also more email reading/sending/responding that I need to do, as always.
   So, to put it shortly, I have a lot of things to do today, just like any other day. If you want to follow along my days more intensively, you can follow me on Snapchat: myspotfordreams , where I update several times a day, whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment