Monday, October 23, 2017

Day #296

   So as most of you know by now, autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love the leaves changing color, I love sipping hot tea beneath a warm blanket, I love all of the cheesy things that make autumn autumn. So, since the weather was amazing, me and Theo decided to go out for a little walk in the last sunshine the day had to offer.
   Falling in love with my camera all over again, I have started to take a lot more pictures, most of which will probably never be used for anything. I have remembered why I loved taking photos in the first place, and will probably be sharing a lot more pictures with you, deciding to work even harder on the media I put out into the world. So here are a couple of beautiful autumn pictures, and you'll get to see a lot more in the re-cap video being published next Monday!
   We decided to a lot of different poses and take a lot of different pictures while we were out, these are just a chosen two. Side note: yes, the throwing leaves is cheesy and outdated, but I still think it's cute.
   And another side note: my boyfriend is actually the only one who can make me smile instantly when he's taking pictures of me, a rare talent since I hate my smile being in photos. And I actually enjoy when he takes pictures of me, he never makes me feel uncomfortable, which every other "photographer" does.

No comments:

Post a Comment