Saturday, October 7, 2017

Day #280 Ensiferum

Image result for ensiferum   Today I'll be doing something really special, something that's a completely new experience for me. I've been to several events (mostly when I was younger, together with my family) involving music from several artists, such as festivals for example, before, but never to an actual concert for a band I enjoy, and today I'm finally going to get to do that! I'm so excited about this, and I'm looking forward to it soo much.
   At 8 tonight me, my boyfriend and his friend (who's joining us from Helsinki) are heading to the Ensiferum (a folk metal band my boyfriend loves) concert being held here in town. I'm so excited, so hyped and looking forward to this so, so much. And yes, of course I'm going to vlog the experience, which will be posted on my youtube channel this Monday, so I won't be telling you too much about it today/this evening when we'll return so I don't spoil the surprises (also, yay me for keeping the new upload schedule for 2 weeks in a row the upcoming Monday, wohoo). I hope you're looking forward to the vlog tho, because I'm looking forward to shooting and editing it tomorrow!
Image result for ensiferum   I've actually been looking forward to this for quite a while, since Theo suggested it a couple of months ago (!) I've been absolutely thrilled that I get to come along. I'm just hoping that this will be everything that I hope it will, but there is not a single smidge of doubt in my mind that this concert is going to be really freaking epic.
   Also, sidenote: I hope you've noticed the longer posts, so question: do you want more posts that are shorter, or longer posts than appear more rarely? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment